Glucose oxidase (Powder)
Certification: ISO, Other
Function: Nutrition Enhancer
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 1000tons
Certificate: ISO, GMP, GMP+
HS Code: 350790
Glucose oxidase which made from a fungal strain through cultivation and extraction technique.
1. Improve the operational performance of dough;
2. It will consume oxygen during the product catalytic reaction, and then produce perhydrol. Meanwhile gluconic acid can reduce the PH level which is quite good for Sterilizing;
3. Keep animal intestinal be healthy
4. The product can help to eliminate the free radical from the epithelium. Keep pathogenic bacteria away from animal intestinal;
5. To use the product in animal feed can reduce maillard reaction. And can also reduce the oxygen in the package.
6. Reduce the bacteriotoxin immediately, reduce the rate of death.
1. Appearance : White or Yellowish Powder
2. Odour : Normal fermentation odour
3. Activity : 1,000u/g
4. PH: 5-7
5 Shelf life
12 months in a cool and dry place in original package, activity remains≥90%. Increase dosage after shelf life.
18 months in a dry place at 5~15℃.
Keep the package hermetic if the product is not completely used.